What Makes DWR Construction Different?
Our founder, Mike Arnett, has been in the remodeling and new home construction business since 1971. With that amount of experience, we're able to handle every aspect of your remodel, from the design through to the final construction.
We can determine your home's age, architecture, and style to make sure the design won't seem out of place. We'll also take into consideration your neighborhood, your home's market value, resale concerns, and current design trends.
Our professional Woodlands remodeling contractors can provide you with the most value for you money, thanks to our experience and expertise. Here are some of the other ways we set ourselves apart from other remodeling companies:
The DWR Construction Difference:
- We treat your home with as much care and respect as if it were our own.
- Our 24hour answering service means that you'll never have to wait on us to be ready to start your project.
- We have thousands of completed jobs—and thousands of satisfied clients.
- We are one of the most hightech companies in our industry using the latest technology available and we do computer estimates with CAD design.
- Our carpenters as well as our pre-screened subcontractors are highly skilled and conscientious technicians.
- We listen to your needs and concerns to ensure your project is completed exactly the way you want it.
- We schedule and review each step of the project and make every effort to meet our agreed deadline date.
- You'll receive a written proposal for your project, so you always know what you’re getting for your money.
- Everything is included in your proposal. There are never hidden surprises.
- We will propose project solutions that fit your budget, your needs, and your desires. We never want to waste your time showing you things that you're not interested in.
- If for any reason we don’t feel we can help you with your project, we’ll gladly refer you to another competent contractor.
- You will have no maintenance headaches. Every job we build is guaranteed to last. Should there be a problem, we will come back and fix it, free of charge.
- We handle every phase of your job. From obtaining the permits and cleaning up the site, to hauling all debris away, you can leave all of the worries of the job to us.
- We are always open to letting you do any part of the project yourself. Don't let us stand in your way!