If you have a recreational vehicle, storing it can be a major hassle. Because of their size, RVs can’t usually be stored in regular garages, so they’ll often end up taking a permanent place in your driveway—or worse, your yard. With dedicated RV garages in the Woodlands, however, many homeowners are taking back their driveways – and curb appeal.
The professional Woodlands remodeling contractors at DWR Construction can help you construct a garage that’s specifically designed to house your RV. A new RV garage will help you save money that you may need to page for storage, or it can free up a great deal of space outside of your home. Our professionals will custom design and build your new RV garage so that it looks great with your home and has all of the features that you need.
The standard dimensions of RV garage doors are 12′ x 12′, which is high and wide enough for not only RVs, but also travel trailers, fifth wheels, and class B & C motor homes. Our professionals will work with you to determine everything from size to the best materials for the project, and we’ll make sure that the entire project goes smoothly from beginning to end. Call today to learn more about the RV garages in the Woodlands area we’ve built.
Protect Your RV and Avoid Paying Parking or Storage Fees
- If you currently pay to park your RV at a storage facility, or if you just want to save space in your driveway, a new RV garage is a great solution.
- Your new RV garage will be built to your specifications.
- Your new RV garage will add a tremendous amount of space to your home, and it can increase its resale value.
- Your RV will have all of the protection that it needs, all the time.
RV Garage Sizes and Custom Designs
The first thing that we’ll do when we’re designing your custom RV garage is determine the size that you’ll need based on your RV’s height, length and width:
- A Class A Motor Home is largest of all RVs, with an average height of 10 feet and a length from 21 to 40 feet. You’ll need a clearance height of 14 feet and 45 to 50 feet of length depending on how much additional storage you want to have.
- A Class B Camper Van has an average height of eight feet, and can range from 16 to 21 feet in length. This RV typically requires garage with a clearance height of at least 12 feet, and 25 to 30 feet in length.
We’ll determine the exact size of your RV and help you decide on how much extra space you’ll want to have in your new RV garage before we design and build your new RV garage.